Last updated: Monday, June 25, 2018 9:22 AM
- You agree to be respectful of others, be truthful and be solely responsible for all postings you make.
- You agree not to use any profanity, nor post any information that is hateful, libelous or obscene, or that is threatening, abusive or offensive to any individual, group or class of person.
- You agree not to post comments under multiple names. Postings within a single topic from the same IP address made under different names will be deleted.
- You agree not to disclose personal information about another person, nor post anything that misleads others as to the source of the posting.
- You grant to Embarcadero Media a nonexclusive license to republish in its newspapers or in other media formats, at its sole discretion, all or portions of the content you post on mv-voice.com.
- You agree not to post anything on mv-voice.com that is not your original work, unless you know with certainty that it is legally in the public domain and permissible under U.S. copyright laws.
- You agree not to make posts that are primarily intended to promote, or create links to another Website.
- You agree not to make posts of a commercial nature that promote a business, product or service.
- You agree not to republish in any form the posts that others make on mv-voice.com.
mv-voice.com is hosted on servers located in California and is intended to be viewed primarily by residents of California. In the event of any dispute arising out of or relating to this site, you agree that the exclusive venue for litigating disputes shall be in state or federal court in San Jose, California.
Be the first to know
Get the latest headlines sent straight to your inbox every day.
Best of Mountain View ballot is here
It's time to decide what local business is worthy of the title "Best Of Mountain View" — and you get to decide! Cast your ballot online. Voting ends May 27th. Stay tuned for the results in the July 19th issue of the Mountain View Voice.